The 347410, Rostov region, village of Dubovskoye, st. of the Fallen fighters, 1
Phone number (86377) 2-02-70, fax (86377) 5-14-30
Head of administration of the area
Nina Petrovna Kirillova
Dubovsky the region of the Rostov region is located in the east of the area and borders on the Volgograd region in the north and is washed by waters of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir, in the east – with Zavetinsky district, in the south – Zimovnikovsky and in the West – Volgodonsk areas of the Rostov region.
The territory of the area makes 4.0 thousand sq.km, the total area of the area – 399.7 thousand hectares, including farmlands – 346.3 thousand hectares, of them an arable land – 181.6 thousand hectares, haymakings and pastures – 164.5 thousand hectares, long-term plantings – 0.2 thousand hectares.
The population as of January 1, 2017 is 21889 people. Inhabitants of 40 nationalities, the greatest number – Russians live in the area.
The center of the area – the village of Dubovskoye is located at the railway station Repair the North Caucasian railroad and removed from the regional downtown of Rostov-on-Don on 330 km.
The area is connected with the regional center by the railroad and the asphalted route.
In the area since 01.01.2006 13 rural settlements which unite 50 settlements are formed:
The territory of the area is located in a zone of the semidesertic steppe. Climate of the area sharply continental with insufficient moistening. Average temperature of the coldest month – January minus 12.3 hail., the warmest – July plus the 24th hail. In the hottest days the air temperature reaches till 40-45 a hail. During vegetation droughty days which number often reaches 60-70 days begin.
The main waterways are the Sal Rivers, Big Gashun, Small Gashun, Eric.
Dubovsky the district of the Salsk district was educated in 1924. Several times underwent changes in administrative-territorial division. Since 1965 exists in the real borders.
Dubovsky's history the area contains more than two centuries. On July 9, 1807 the Army office heard case of the centurion Stepan Dubovsky who demanded return of the farm at the Sal River founded by his father. The army diploma of March 21, 1786 "About foundation of the farm and a mill at the Sal River" was presented to them to confirmation.
Before revolution of 1917 the territory of the area was a part of the first Don and Salsk districts of area of army of Donskoy.
As a result of new administrative division in 1924 Dubovsky the area which was abolished in 1931 was educated, and its territory was transferred to Zimovnikovsky, the Kalmyk and Zavetinsky districts. In January, 1935 the area was again recreated. Due to the transfer of the territory to Zimovnikovsky district it was again abolished in 1963 and, at last, on January 12, 1965 he is again educated with the regional center in the village of Dubovskoye.
Dubovsky the area is an agricultural area. The products of agriculture are made by 16 agricultural enterprises (about 96.2 thousand hectares of an arable land) and 187 country farms (more than 87.1 thousand hectares).
The area gains the main income from production of grain crops – a winter wheat, summer barley, a millet, mustard, sunflower.
In the livestock industry in the territory of the area all main types of farm animals – cattle, small cattle (sheep and goats), pigs, horses, a bird are grown up.
The monument - a memorial to "The victims of fascism" is in the territory of Erikovsky Dubovsky's farm of the area. It is the snow-white sculptural composition representing the tortured Soviet soldiers. Dubovsky the area was from August, 1942 to January 1, 1943 in occupation at fascist aggressors. In the territory of a dairy and commodity farm of collective farm of Karl Marx there was a prisoner-of-war camp. On this earth the historians counted 18 trenches, in each of which is based approximately up to 1000 people. On a memorial an inscription: "1942. Memories of the victims of a concentration camp. To the Soviet soldiers".