National projects in the territory of the Rostov region
In the Rostov region within national projects 49 regional projects are approved.
The total amount of financial security of regional projects of the Rostov region for 2019-2024 will be 210.9 billion rubles.
Agreements on realization are concluded on all 49 projects providing achievement of the goals, indicators and results of the corresponding federal projects.
Agreements on financing from the federal budget of the expenses connected with implementation of the regional projects providing achievement of the goals, indicators and results of national projects (programs) and (or) federal projects are signed on 33 regional projects.
Following the results of implementation of national projects by 2024 in the Rostov region it has to be provided:
- reduction of mortality from new growths, including from malignant, from diseases of the blood circulatory system, mortality of children;
- increase in total coefficient of birth rate;
- availability to the population (including for residents of the settlements located in the remote areas) the medical organizations providing primary health care;
- coverage of all citizens routine medical examinations at least once a year;
- optimization of work of the medical organizations providing primary health care, reduction of waiting time in turn at the appeal of citizens to the specified medical organizations, simplification of the procedure of making an appointment with the doctor;
- availability of preschool education to children aged from one and a half up to three years;
- increase in a share of the citizens who are systematically doing physical culture and sport to the level of 56.3%;
- increase in volume of housing construction up to 3.535 million sq.m;
- involvement in voluntary activity of 20% of citizens, 45% of youth in creative activity and 70% of students in the club student's movement;
- increase in a share of the highways of regional value conforming to regulatory requirements in their total length not less than up to 50% (concerning their extent as of December 31, 2017);
- decrease in number of places of concentration of the road accidents (emergency and dangerous sites) on a road network twice in comparison with 2017;
- holding actions for reforestation and afforestation;
- carrying out ecological rehabilitation of the Temernik and Kumshak Rivers;
- increase in volume of the solid municipal waste directed to processing in a total amount of educated solid municipal waste up to 919.4 thousand tons;
- increase in a share of the population of the Rostov region provided with quality drinking water from the systems of the centralized water supply up to 91.7%.
Realization in the territory of the Rostov region of national projects is on constant control of the governor of the Rostov region and the government of the Rostov region.
Discussion of questions of implementation of national projects in the territory of the Rostov region is carried out within the meetings of the governor of the Rostov region Vasily Golubev with an asset of the population; departures of information groups of the government of the Rostov region which heads are deputy governors of the Rostov region, to municipal units of the Rostov region.