Improvement and rest of children in the Rostov region
In the Rostov region the right of children aged from 6 up to 18 years within calendar year on providing the free permit or compensation for independently acquired permit is provided:
- once for stay in recreation camp;
- once for stay in the sanatorium camp (in the presence of medical indications).
Amount of compensation:
the permit is provided to children from needy families free of charge or compensation for independently acquired permit of 100% of cost of the permit is paid;
for children from families which average per capita income does not exceed 150% of size of a living wage per capita, - 90% of cost of the permit;
for children from the families which are not belonging to the above-mentioned categories - 50% of cost of the permit.
IMPORTANT! Compensation for independently acquired permits is made at a rate of no more average cost of the permit calculated by Regional Tariff Service of the Rostov region, approved by the protocol of the regional interdepartmental commission on the organization of rest and improvement of children.
Free permits or compensations for independently acquired permits are provided to legal representatives of the orphan children and children without parental support who are under guardianship (guardianship), brought up in foster homes.
Payment of compensation for independently acquired permit is carried out for total of days of stay of the child within calendar year in the organizations: no more than 24 days - in the sanatorium camp and no more than 21 days - in recreation camp.
Compensation for independently acquired permits is provided current financial year and for reporting financial year.
IMPORTANT! Providing free permits and payment of compensations is carried out for rest and improvement in the organizations consisting in registers of the organizations of rest of children and their improvements of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation
Payment of compensations to parents (legal representatives) for independently acquired permits is also made for rest and improvement of children in the organizations included in the list of sanatorium institutions according to the order of Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation No. 301n, Russian Ministry of Health No. 449n of 10.07.2013
Where to address
For obtaining the permit or compensation for independently acquired permit for the child one of parents addresses to social security authority of the population in a place of registration at the place of residence of the child or to the multipurpose center of providing the public and municipal services.
Legal representatives of orphan children, and the children without parental support who are under guardianship (guardianship), brought up in foster homes and also parents of the exceptional children living in needy families concerning obtaining free permits and receiving compensation for independently acquired permits in sanatorium the camp and improving the camp address to governing bodies of formation of municipal districts (urban districts).
Compensations to the organizations
Compensation of costs of improvement of children of the citizens working in these organizations of 50% of cost of the permit, but no more average cost of the permit is provided to the organizations which bought permits, and the organizations having on balance sanatorium the camp, improving the camp.
In the Rostov region, practice of the organization of family holiday, rest of large families on the basis of the improving organizations of area is implemented.
The Standard of safety of rest and improvement of children in the stationary organizations of rest and improvement of children which is coordinated by the Head departments of the Ministry of Emergency Measures, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, FSB in the Rostov region, Investigation department of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation across the Rostov region, Department of Rospotrebnadzor for the Rostov region, Ombudsmen for Children in the Rostov region works.
The average cost of the children's permit for 2020
(pays off Regional Tariff Service, it is approved by the protocol of the regional interdepartmental commission).
- country stationary improving the camp – 734.54 rub on one child a day (growth by 3.6% by 2019); in
- sanatorium improving the camp of year-round action – 949.50 rub on one child a day (growth by 3.0% by 2019).
The cost of set of food for children in camps with day stay on the basis of the educational organizations on one child a day – 171.23 rub (growth by 3.6% by 2019).
Together with the statement the following documents are provided:
- the copy of the Russian Federation citizen passport proving the applicant's identity.
- the copy of the birth certificate of the child or the copy of the Russian Federation citizen passport for the child who reached age of 14 years.
- data on the income of family of the applicant for needy families and families which average per capita income does not exceed 150 percent of size of a living wage in general across the Rostov region per capita.
- the original of the reference in form No. 070/at "Reference for obtaining the permit to sanatorium treatment" issued before date of arrival of the child to the camp - for the sanatorium camp.
For providing compensation for independently acquired permit in addition are represented:
- the originals of documents confirming the fact of payment of the permit personally with the applicant (the cash voucher, the receipt cash order, the contract for acquisition of the permit in the organization of rest of children and their improvement).
- the original of the return coupon to the permit (other form of the strict reporting conforming to requirements of the Russian Federation Government decree of 06.05.2008 No. 359 "About a Procedure of Cash Monetary Calculations and (or) Calculations with Use of Payment Cards without Use of the Cash Register Equipment").
In case of partial payment by parents of the permit which is purchased with participation of means of the organizations are represented:
- the letter signed by the head of the organization which bought and partially paid the cost of the permit, containing information on the name of the organization and the location of the original of the return coupon to the permit;
- the copy of the return coupon to the permit (other form of the strict reporting conforming to requirements of the Russian Federation Government decree of 06.05.2008 No. 359 "About a Procedure of Cash Monetary Calculations and (or) Calculations with Use of Payment Cards without Use of the Cash Register Equipment") certified by the organization which bought and partially paid the cost of the permit;
- the copy of the personal account opened in credit institution.
The Decree of the Government of the Rostov region of 17.10.2018 No. 643 approved the state program of the Rostov region "Social support of citizens" which included the subprogramme "Improvement of measures of population policy in the field of social family support and children" containing actions for financing of rest and improvement of children, including the children who are in a difficult life situation, in the improving organizations of various type.
Commissions and councils
The official site - http://mintrud.donland.ru/