Meeting of the regional interdepartmental commission on preparation of the educational organizations by the beginning of new academic year
Venue: Government of the Rostov region, Rostov-on-Don, Sotsialisticheskaya St., 112, building 455
Action format: in the videoconference mode
Carries out: the First Deputy Governor of the Rostov region Igor Aleksandrovich Guskov
1. Analysis of key indicators, plans and problems of preparation of the educational organizations by new 2020-2021 academic year
- Balin Larisa Valentinovna is the minister of the general and professional education of the Rostov region.
2. About preparation of the educational organizations by new 2020-2021 academic year regarding fire-prevention actions
- Vladimir Gennadyevich Ustin is the deputy chief of the Head department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia in the Rostov region – the head of department of supervising activity and scheduled maintenance, the colonel of internal service.
3. About preparation of the educational organizations by new 2020-2021 academic year regarding anti-terrorist and anti-criminal security
- Maxim Vladimirovich Chelpanov is the Officer-in-Charge of "Management of Private Security of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation across the Rostov Region" State-owned federal state institution, the police colonel.
4. About the main events for ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing in the educational institutions held during preparation by new academic year in the conditions of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
- Oksana Yurevna Kolesnik is the head of department of supervision of conditions of education and training of Department of the Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare for the Rostov region.
Members of the regional interdepartmental commission on preparation of the educational organizations by new 2020-2021 academic year are invited to a meeting.
On feedback – administration of urban districts and municipal districts of the Rostov region.