Interregional conference on preservation of an ecosystem of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir and lower Don
Venue: Rostov region, Volgodonsk, Kurchatov Avenue, 20 (Recreation center of Kurchatov)
Opens a conference and conducts: Governor of the Rostov region Vasily Yuryevich Golubev
The governor of the Volgograd region Andrey Ivanovich Bocharov participates in an action.
Live video broadcasting will take place
governor of the Rostov region Vasily Yuryevich Golubev;
governor of the Volgograd region Andrey Ivanovich Bocharov;
deputy head of Federal Agency for Water Resources Vadim Anatolyevich Nikanorov;
deputy head of Federal Agency for Fishery Vasily Igorevich Sokolov.
1. "Ecosystem of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir and lower Don. State and measures of its preservation"
- The speaker Victor Georgiyevich Goncharov is the First Deputy Governor of the Rostov region;
- The co-reporter Vitaly Evgenyevich Sazonov is the Chairman of the Committee of natural resources, forestry and ecology of the Volgograd region.
2. ""Tsimlyansk Reservoir — the Lower Don" system"
- The speaker Sergey Vladimirovich Berdnikov is a doctor of geographical sciences, the chairman of the Southern scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
3. "Results of long-term monitoring of water quality and condition of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir"
- The speaker Trofimchuk Mikhail Mikhaylovich is the director of federal state budgetary institution "Hydrochemical Institute".
4. "A state and forecasts of development of the water consuming branches of economy in the basin of Don"
- The speaker Konstantin Nikolaevich Kulik is the academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences federal state budgetary scientific to "Federal Scientific Center of Agroecology, Complex Melioration and Protective Afforestation" institution.
5. "About preservation of fish stocks of the Lower Don"
- The speaker Efim Alekseyevich Kozhurin is the head of Azovo-Chernomorsky branch of federal public budgetary scientific institution "All-Russian Research Institute of Fishery and Oceanography" ("The Azov research institute of fishery").
6. "Problems and the prospects of development of fishery on the Tsimlyansk Reservoir"
- The speaker Yury Borisovich Dolidze is the head of the Volgograd branch of federal public budgetary scientific institution ("The All-Russian Research Institute of fishery and oceanography").
7. "About the prospects of development of the federal reproduction enterprises"
- The speaker Yury Anatolyevich Lyskin is the head of Azovo-Donskoy of branch of federal state budgetary institution "The Head Basin Department on Fishery and Preservation of Water Biological Resources".
the measures taken by the government of the Rostov region for restoration of an ecosystem of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir and the Lower Don
Providing citizens with water of millions, work agricultural and industrial the enterprises, the largest objects of power, preservation of water bioresources depends on maintenance of balance of an ecosystem of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir and the Lower Don. Finally social and economic development of the region depends on preservation of an ecosystem.
In the last several years the experts note insufficient inflow of water to the Tsimlyansk Reservoir and the Lower Don. For example, this spring inflow was only a third of norm.
Meanwhile water consumption is not reduced, in a year it is 3.1 billion cubic meters. The most part goes on needs of agriculture - 56% and also for needs of the enterprises of power of 31%, economic needs and water supply of inhabitants – 11%.
In the Rostov region, system measures for normalization of a situation with water resources are implemented.
Over 5.5 billion rubles are invested in reconstruction of the Don main canal, modernization of systems of melioration only for the last 5 years.
Construction and reconstruction of treatment facilities is conducted. In 2020-2021 is planned to direct 2.5 billion rubles to these purposes.
In five years in the territory of the Rostov region 60 km of beds of the small rivers are cleared away in total.
In the Rostov region in 5 years nearly 400 million rubles are aimed at the development of a fishery complex. Stocks of especially valuable fishes for this period, according to experts, grew by 2.5 times. This work demands continuation, an integrated, system approach and common efforts.About
a condition of water objects
The river network of the Rostov region is presented by 4551 water objects with a total length of 24,289 km (from them 165 small and medium rivers with a total extent of 9565 km).
The current state of the rivers of area allows to say that most of them demands holding actions for restoration of capacity of the course. However because of the high cost of works it is impossible to carry out it for a short period. In the current prices the average cost of clearing of one kilometer of the course, depending on conditions, fluctuates from six to ten million rubles and more.
Now the largest arteries of pools of water objects of area demand increase in capacity of the course. Approximate extent of the water objects located in settlements is about 2.1 thousand km.
At an average long-term drain of the Don River – 22.3 bcm, level during the shallow periods falls up to 9.5 bcm.
Inflow to the Tsimlyansk Reservoir during the period since 2007 till present tends to decrease. The spring pritochnost observed in 2020 to the Tsimlyansk Reservoir during a high water was minimum for the entire period of observations and operation of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir. It made only 33% of norm (3.55 km 3).
Current situation attracts negative consequences not only for ecology of a river basin of Don, but also for economy and investment attractiveness of the South of Russia.
Withdrawal of water resources is provided in strict accordance with the quotas of a fence (withdrawal) of water resources established till 2025 from water objects of 4.7 bcm.
Actually from superficial water objects in 2019 it is taken away – 3.14 bcm, including: 56.78% are the share of irrevocable water consumption the enterprises of agro-industrial complex; 31.37% power complex; 11.18% drinking and economic and household water supply.
Within realization of water management actions in 5 years the clearing of water objects with a total length of 60.4 km is carried out, coastlines of water objects more than 11 thousand km long, borders of water protection zones about 17 thousand km long are defined, 2075 special information signs "Water Protection Zone" and "Coastal Protective Strip" on 16 water objects are established, 8 projects on capital repairs of hydraulic engineering constructions are developed, 4 GTS is repaired. For 2020 the development of 7 projects is planned for capital repairs of GTS for the sum of 5.3 million rubles.About
a fishery complex of the Rostov region
The main directions of a fishery complex are the aquaculture, fishery and fish processing.
Result of work of the enterprises occupied in the sphere of an aquaculture is preservation by the Rostov region over the years of the leading positions on production of commodity fish in the Southern Federal District. The output of commodity fish in the Rostov region in 2019 was 24.4 thousand tons that makes about 10% of the all-Russian value of this indicator (all 248.3 thousand tons are manufactured in Russia in 2019).
In the Rostov region, industrial fishing is carried out by the fishery enterprises in the Azov and Black seas and also on internal freshwater reservoirs (Tsimlyansk, Veselovsky and Proletarian reservoirs). In 2019 the volume of catches of water bioresources in the Rostov region was 15.1 thousand tons.
In the territory of the Rostov region it is registered and about 60 fish processing enterprises which release the following types of products work: dried fish, smoked, salty, balychny products, cutting in vacuum packing, a sea cabbage, preserved food, canned food fish. In 2019 in the Rostov region 17.3 thousand tons of food fish products are produced.