Vote on the governor's project "National Council"
The National Council project is initiated by the governor of the Rostov region Vasily Golubev. Within an initiative it is planned to request from citizens of opinion on key questions of development of the region regularly.
From June 25 to July 1 residents of the Rostov region will be able to choose the most important directions of expenditure of 500 million rubles from the regional budget.
The approved options for vote:
1. Cars for departure of local pediatricians and therapists to patients on the house.
2. GTO mobile sports complexes for strengthening of health of pupils of comprehensive and sports schools.
3. Interactive and computer equipment for comprehensive schools and children's schools of arts.
4. Cars of emergency medical service for transportation of the emergency patients.
5. Equipment and furniture for the organization of healthy food in school cafeterias.
6. Public transport for improvement of quality of transportation of passengers.
7. Mobile ward X-ray devices for inspection of patients out of X-ray rooms.
8. Municipal equipment for cleaning and disinfection of public territories.
9. Irradiators recirculators for disinfecting of air in institutions of education and culture.
10. Devices of contactless disinfection of hands for places with high passability, including MFC.