introduction of emergency mode
of 01.10.2020 No. 17
About introduction of the mode
To recognize the situation which developed by October 1, 2020 in the territory of municipal units in the Rostov region, caused numerous natural, including forest, by the fires, the fires on objects inhabited and uninhabited, the emergency situation of regional character attracting threat to violation of functioning of life support systems of the population, objects of economy of the Rostov region.
Being guided by Articles 4.1, 11 Federal laws of 21.12.1994 No. 68-FZ "About Protection of the Population and Territories against Emergency Situations of Natural and Technogenic Character" and also according to the Decree of the Government of the Rostov region of 29.03.2012 No. 239 "About a Territorial (Regional) Subsystem of Universal State System of Prevention and Response to ES" :
1. To enter since October 1, 2020 from 18:00 (time – Moscow) in the territory of the Rostov region emergency mode for governing bodies and forces of a territorial (regional) subsystem of Universal State System of Prevention and Response to ES.
2. To determine by borders of a zone of emergency situation the territory of the Azov, Aksay, Belokalitvinsky, Kamensk, Konstantinovsky, Milyutinsky, Tatsinsky, Tsimlyansk municipal districts of the Rostov region.
3. To establish regional (intermunicipal) level of reaction for governing bodies and forces of a territorial (regional) subsystem of Universal State System of Prevention and Response to ES and its links.
4. To heads of executive authorities of the Rostov region to organize watch of leadership team of executive authorities of the Rostov region during action of emergency mode.
5. For reduction of risk of emergence of the natural fires, their development on big squares, prevention of emergence of the fires on objects of economy and the inhabited sector:
5.1. To the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Rostov region (M.V. Fishkin):
5.1.1. To provide implementation of actions for suppression of the arising wildfires according to the consolidated plan of suppression of wildfires in the territory of the Rostov region, to provide in case of need a re-deployment of additional forces and means for suppression of wildfires within interdistrict maneuvering.
5.1.2. To carry out monitoring of fire hazard in forests and wildfires in the territory of the Rostov region.
5.1.3. According to the legislation to provide carrying out a complex of the actions directed to restriction of visit by the population of forests.
5.1.4. To increase readiness of forest fire formations.
5.1.5. To strengthen through mass media explanatory work among the population on execution of fire safety regulations in forests.
5.2. To recommend to heads of administrations of municipal units in the Rostov region in the order established by the legislation to carry out additional measures for holding fire-prevention actions:
5.2.1. During action of emergency mode to organize round-the-clock work of operational staff on monitoring of the developing fire situation and acceptance of immediate measures.
5.2.2. To carry out actions for the strengthened patrol of the sites of the area subject to the greatest danger of emergence of the natural fires, mobile groups with participation of staff of bodies of internal affairs, representatives of the Cossacks, voluntary firefighters.
5.2.3. To take measures for restoration of protective fire-prevention strips on the sites of the area posing a threat to distribution of the natural fires on settlements and also on cleaning of their territories of dry vegetation.
5.2.4. To provide readiness of forces and means of a municipal link of a territorial (regional) subsystem of Universal State System of Prevention and Response to ES for timely response to deterioration in a fire situation.
5.2.5. To provide maintenance in the increased readiness of the engineering and adapted equipment for fire fighting which is in the territory of the municipal unit and also sources of external fire-water supply to use for fire extinguishing.
5.2.6. To specify the action plans for prevention and emergency response of natural and technogenic character.
5.2.7. To take additional measures for ensuring smooth functioning of all life support systems and objects of the social sphere, municipal services, the systems of power supply.
5.2.8. To carry out measures for maintenance in readiness for use of reserves of material means and also reserve sources of power supply on objects of the social sphere.
5.2.9. To provide carrying out as soon as possible emergency recovery operations at emergence of emergency and emergency situations on objects of the social sphere, housing and communal services and fuel and energy complex.
5.2.10. For the purpose of prevention of emergence of the fires because of short circuit to handle an issue of local shutdown of power lines.
At the same time to provide uninterrupted power supply of health care facilities, the social sphere, life support of the population with the round-the-clock operating mode.
5.2.11. To provide timely bringing to the population through mass media and on other communication channels of information on deterioration in a fire situation, smoke of settlements and also to strengthen work among the population on explanation of rules of conduct in the adverse conditions connected with the natural fires and observance of fire safety requirements.
5.2.12. Through uniform services on duty and dispatching to organize timely submission of reports on threat of emergence and (or) emergence of the fires (fire) during a duty shift of CCCS of the Head department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia in the Rostov region.
6. To recommend to Head department of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for civil defense, to emergency situations and natural disaster response across the Rostov region (S.I. Filippov.):
6.1. To take additional measures for observance of fire safety requirements.
6.2. To take additional measures for the organization of fire fighting in settlements of the Rostov region, if necessary with introduction to calculation of the reserve fire fighting equipment.
7. The press service of the Governor of the Rostov region, to heads of administrations of the municipal units which are in a zone of emergency situation to provide informing the population through mass media and on other communication channels about introduction of emergency mode and also about measures for safety of the population, to organize timely bringing to the population of data on the predicted and arisen emergency situations, the taken measures for ensuring fire safety.
8. Control of execution of the present order to assign to the First Deputy Governor of the Rostov region V.G. Goncharov, the deputy governor of the Rostov region – the chief of staff of the Government of the Rostov region V.V. Artyomov regarding the powers.
Rostov region V.Yu. Golubev
The order brings department
according to prevention and elimination