About features of application of the Decree of the Government of the Rostov region of 05.04.2020 No. 272
GOVERNMENT OF THE ROSTOV REGION
of 11.07.2020 No. 631
About features of application
The Rostov region of 05.04.2020 No. 272
According to the Federal law of 30.03.1999 No. 52-FZ "About Sanitary and Epidemiologic Wellbeing of the Population", on the basis of the proposal of the Chief state health officer on the Rostov region of 09.07.2020 the No. 1/15323 Government of the Rostov Region decides:
1. To establish what in the territory of the Rostov region renews:
1.1. Work of movie theaters with observance of restriction on fillability of the hall no more than 25 percent with uniform seating of the audience. At the same time work of movie theaters is carried out without rendering services of public catering.
1.2. Work of Day spa, massage parlors, sunbeds, baths, saunas.
2. To the organizations and individual entrepreneurs whose activity is resumed according to the present resolution to provide observance of the recommendations of Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare accepted for prevention of spread of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the relevant industries (spheres) (at their existence).
3. To oblige employers to provide observance:
requirements about wearing by workers front masks or respirators;
recommendations for employers about prevention of spread of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) given in appendix No. 5 to the Decree of the Government of the Rostov region of 05.04.2020 No. 272 "About Measures for Ensuring Sanitary and Epidemiologic Wellbeing of the Population in the territory of the Rostov Region in connection with Spread of New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)" .
4. To establish that the Decree of the Government of the Rostov region of 05.04.2020 No. 272 is applied taking into account the features established by the present resolution.
5. The present resolution comes into force since July 13, 2020.
6. I reserve control over the implementation of the present resolution.
Rostov region V.Yu. Golubev
The resolution brings
at the Governor