introduction of amendments to Article 6 of the Regional law "About the Organization of Foster Homes for Citizens of Advanced Age and Disabled People in the Rostov Region"
ABOUT INTRODUCTION OF AMENDMENTS TO ARTICLE 6 OF THE REGIONAL LAW
"ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION OF FOSTER HOMES FOR CITIZENS OF ELDERLY
AGE AND DISABLED PEOPLE IN THE ROSTOV REGION"
April 24, 2020
To include in Article 6 of the Regional law of November 19, 2009 No. 320-ZS "About the organization of foster homes for citizens of advanced age and disabled people in the Rostov region" the following changes:
1) the first Parts 5 to supplement the paragraph with the offer of the following contents: "In case the person needing social support is a disabled person (including the disabled person since childhood), the corresponding data are specified in the statement.";
2) Parts 7 to recognize Paragraph 4 become invalid;
3) to supplement Part 9 with Subparagraphs of the following contents:
"The local government exercising control in the sphere of social protection of the population or MFC within interdepartmental information exchange requests the data on disability of the person needing social support which are available in the federal register of disabled people.
In case of lack of the corresponding data in the federal register of disabled people the person needing social support presents the certificate (the established sample) of disability, the individual program of rehabilitation or an abilitation (for disabled people) issued by establishment of medico-social examination.".
To recognize become invalid:
1) paragraph of the twenty second of Paragraph 1 of Article 1 of the Regional law of April 10, 2012 No. 839-ZS "About introduction of amendments to the Regional law "About the Organization of Foster Homes for Citizens of Advanced Age and Disabled People in the Rostov Region";
2) Article 2 of the Regional law of November 23, 2015 No. 449-ZS " About introduction of amendments to separate regional laws concerning social protection of disabled people".
The present Regional law comes into force since July 1, 2020.
April 28, 2020