Chief specialist of department of control of an organizational legal order of shared-equity construction
According to the legislation on the public civil service in the Russian Federation and the Rostov region and official regulations the citizens of the Russian Federation who reached age of 18 years, knowing a state language of the Russian Federation and conforming to the imposed qualification requirements (functions) to positions have the right for participation in a competition.
Regulations which knowledge is obligatory for the public servant, irrespective of branch accessory of his position:
Constitution of the Russian Federation;
Federal law of 27.07.2004 No. 79-FZ "About the Public Civil Service of the Russian Federation";
Federal law of 27.05.2003 No. 58-FZ "About the System of Public Service of the Russian Federation";
Decree of the Russian President of 12.08.2002 No. 885 "About the Approval of the General Principles of Office Behaviour of Public Servants";
Charter of the Rostov region;
Regional law of the Rostov region of 26.07.2005 No. 344-ZS "About the Public Civil Service of the Rostov Region";
Regulations of the Government of the Rostov region.
The conditions of passing of civil service providing execution of functions according to official regulations are guaranteed to the civil servant.
The list of documents which need to be submitted for participation in a competition:
The citizen of the Russian Federation who showed willingness to participate in a competition represents:
- the copy of the passport or the document replacing it;
- the copy of the service record or other documents confirming labor (office) activity of the citizen, certified notarially or HR departments in the place of work (service)
- copies of documents on professional education, about assignment of an academic degree, academic status, certified notarially or HR departments in the place of work (service);
- the medical certificate about the state of health in form 001-GSU, is given to the citizen by medical institution in the place of its service with the application of references from the narcologist and the psychiatrist;
- The public civil servant replacing a position of the public civil service in Regional service of the state construction supervision of the Rostov region represents:
- statement (application form (vacancy); an application form (talent pool) addressed to the head of Regional service of the state construction supervision of the Rostov region.
- The public civil servant replacing a position of the public civil service in other public authority represents:
- statement (application form (vacancy); application form (talent pool));
- with own hand completed questionnaire (model of filling of the questionnaire) signed and certified by HR department of public authority in which the public civil servant replaces a position of the public civil service, with the application of the photo.
When holding a competition the commission estimates candidates on the basis of the documents on education, passing of civil or other public service, implementation of other work submitted by them and also on the basis of competitive procedures with use to not contradicting federal laws and other regulations of the Russian Federation of methods of assessment of professional and personal qualities of candidates on the questions connected with performance of functions on a vacant post of civil service for which replacement candidates apply: testing, individual interview.
The approximate list of questions on knowledge of bases of the public civil service and anti-corruption in public authorities for carrying out selection of the candidates participating in competitions on replacement of a vacant post of the public civil service of the Rostov region and with inclusion in a talent pool for replacement of a position of the public civil service of the Russian Federation.
Rostov-on-Don, Budennovsky Ave, 17, office 9
Documents acceptance for participation in a competition carries out department of personnel work, office-work and program information support of Regional service of the state construction supervision of the Rostov region of the address: Rostov-on-Don, Budennovsky Ave., 17, office 6 and, Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 till 12:30, from 14:00 till 17:00, on Friday from 10:00 till 12:30, from 14:00 till 16:00
For more information call: 269-79-43.
Information on the second stage of a competition
Testing of candidates will take place on September 18, 2020 at 10:00 to the address: Rostov-on-Don, Budennovsky Ave., 17 of office 6-6
The meeting of the contest committee will take place on September 22, 2020 at 14:30 to the address: Rostov-on-Don, Budennovsky Ave., 17 of office 9.
1. At itself to have the passport.
2. References by ph. 8 (863) 269-79-43, ext. 7171, 7187
List of participants of a competition:
1. Anton Yakovlevich Mendel
2. Victoria Aleksandrovna Marochkina